On this page, we have published an Essay on Diversity in India for Students and Childrens in 1000 Words. We have explained its characteristics, unity in various fields, and 10 lines.
Start reading the Essay on Diversity in India…
Essay on Diversity in India for Students and Children in 1000 Words
India is a unique nation. There are great contrasts in topographical conditions, occupants, and their societies in its different parts. A few locales are hot and dry like African deserts, while some are cold like Dhruv areas.
Someplace there is an overabundance of a downpour, at that point someplace there is an absence of it. Seeing the residents of Tamil Nadu, Punjab, and Assam together, one cannot consider them as one race or part of one culture.
The occupants of the nation have various religions, fluctuated nourishment and attire, as much as their dialects or lingos.
Solidarity in Diversity
Regardless of the decent variety of this class, the entire of India is established in the string of solidarity.
There are many methods of this principle, whose roots have grown to all corners of the country. Varieties and varieties outside are physical, yet the ceaseless stream of solidarity streaming in the act of Indians is passionate and neurotic.
It is the mainstay of Indian culture of the solidarity of India.the culture of India is very different from others that exists from old-time and continues to evolve with its specialties.
There are some extraordinary highlights of this, which have additionally fortified the underlying foundations of the recipe of Indian solidarity.
Characteristics of Diversity in India
Some of the features of Diversity in India topic is mentioned below:
- The stream of Indian culture has remained uninterrupted.
- It has been the main religion, philosophy, and thought. The meaning of faith here is neither ‘religion’ nor ‘religion.’ This religion of Indian culture is inclusive, liberal, and the essence of the truth of life.
- One of the supernatural elements of Indian culture is tolerance. The general meaning of tolerance here is not tolerance, but a glorious peace, a vast emotion, which is self-judgmental and macroeconomic.
- It is not rooted or fixed but conscious and dynamic. It has not changed its body (not soul) as per time but has made it very receptive.
- It is not all-round, all-round. All its aspects are mature, advanced, developed, and complete. There is neither vacancy nor narrowness in it.
These characteristics of Indian culture have tied this country into a reliable and complete emotional unity.
There was always political unity in India. Nation and Emperor, titles like Maharajadhiraja, Digvijay, and Ashwamedh and Rajasuya Yajna have been a symbol of the awakened political integration of India.
The whole of India was a powerful governmental entity, even during the historical period, the Mauryan period, the Gupta period, and then the Mughal period.
It is the reason that even after small disputes, big wars, and widespread upheaval within the country, the thread of political unity was not broken.
Communalism, linguism, regionalism, and other such elements emerged during those days. Further, the international powers tried to break the national federation of the country. However, even with their help, they never succeeded.
Even when there was a storm of war, anarchy, and instability within the country, the subtle but strong imagination of political unity could not disappear for a single moment from the minds and minds of the people. History testifies that foreign powers have never been able to run a free reign on a country of political unity. The history of India is a revival of this.
Unity In Indian Culture
A powerful aspect of Indian culture is its religious unity. There may be external variations in all religions and communities of India, but the source of all their souls is the same.
Moksha, Nirvana, or Kaivalya are different names of the same destination. There may be a variety of rituals in Indian religions, but there is a complete resemblance in their original spirit.
This religious unity and vivid imagination of religion gave a comprehensive view of the country, which has an infinite power to cover and connect the practice of the people. All appreciate Nanak, Tulsi, Buddha, Mahavira.
All are bowed before the country’s temples, mosques, and gurudwaras; The faith of the people towards the pilgrimage and the four dharmas are the essential elements of this cultural unity.
Its culture is the strongest pillar of India’s unity. The element of cultural harmony is visible behind the variety of living, food, clothing, and festivals. The same pattern of rites (birth, marriage, last rites at the time of death, etc.) exists everywhere.
Human life Diversity in India
The consistent uniformity of conduct, behavior, etiquette, morality, and philosophy of life for men, women, and boys and girls is a strong basis of the cultural unity of the country.
The interrelations and exchanges between languages, the essential elements of literature, the permanent values and the original creative inspirations of the fine arts are all proof of the fundamental unity of our cultural unity. The profound and essential integration of India is less to be seen and more to be experienced. The country is beloved by all.
It cannot be imagined how much the people, rivers, mountains, lush green fields, folk songs, folklore and philosophy of life, how much love, affection, and emotional affection are attached to the people. No exception will be tolerated about these Indians because they are all their own.
10 Lines on Diversity in India
- India is a very old and ancient country that has lots of Diversity and unity. People living in various religions like Hindu, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Parsis, etc. reside here.
- There is a multiplicity of languages in India, but in reality, they are all cast in the same mold.
- In the field of stone art, sculpture, painting, dance, music, cinema, etc., we find an all India likeness.
- There are impressive contrasts inland conditions, occupants, and their societies in its different parts.
- Indian culture is very ancient and continues to evolve with its peculiarities.
- A powerful aspect of Indian culture is its religious unity.
- India is Famous all over the world because the character of “unity in diversity” is seen here.
- People use about 1650 languages and dialects according to their religion and desire.
- Despite being different from culture, tradition, religion, and language, people still respect each other here.
- India has a reputation for its rich and old cultural heritage, which is due to people of different religions.
Despite such variations in India, a very durable and robust stream of unity is flowing in this regard, after the experience and realization of all Indians, no external evidence or certificate is required.
But even then, it would not be irrelevant to cite the statement of a well-known historian like BA Smith. He said that in India. I hope, you liked this Essay on Diversity in India for students and children.