In this page, you will read an Essay on Monkey for Students and Children in 900 Words. It includes interesting facts, behavior, old world monkeys, and 10 lines on Monkey.
So, let’s start the Essay on Monkey…
Introduction (Essay on Monkey – 900 Words)
For the many, monkeys are really a favorite animal since they are very expressive and sometimes act just like humans. There are over 264 species for monkeys across the world, each with its own distinctive features or capabilities.
Structure of Monkey
Monkeys are interesting for being men without tails. As per Charles Darwin, the origin of humanity is from the monkeys. They are all in shape and present, such as human beings.
The head and face were like men and move like them. The researchers say men were the monkey’s siblings, as both hail out of the same forefather.
Habitat and Action
Monkey is living on trees. They can climb a tree quickly or easily. They can jump from 1 tree to the next, and travel to miles fast across the branches for trees without touching the floor. They lie down high into the trees throughout the nights. They live on trees with nuts, wild berries, or fruits.
Monkeys are inquisitive. It attracts them to anything new or weird. They are thus easily trapped in cages. They instigate men and act like men. Besides, they are notorious for their imitation. So we could make tame monkeys to play many tricks.
A monkey in such a man’s clothes may proudly walk like a person, even carrying the walking stick or smoking a cigarette. A monkey sits on a chair, takes up a magazine, and even pretends to be reading. The Ape, Orangutan, or Gorilla are potent monkeys.
They are reliable and also very intelligent. Their man-likeness is very striking. They were trained to do several strenuous jobs which man or risky and harmful to do as well steps were taken to restrict or forbid such large-scale influx of Indian monkeys.
Groups and Species of Monkeys
Monkeys are divided into two groups:
- Old Monkeys in the Globe that can be discovered or live in Asia or Africa
- New Monkeys to South America.
Apes were not regarded as monkeys, even though monkeys or apes are considered discussing the primate group of simians.
Most Old World monkeys also curved, but minor nostrils set very close around each other, New World monkeys also rounded nose far apart their noses were flat.
There will be 96 species of Old World Monkey or 81 species of World Monkey, but they found more species of New World.
Monkeys are easily recognizable since they all have tails. Most monkeys operate across branches, though there are a few species which swing arm-to-arm of trees.
Monkeys interact through different vocalizations for sound, body movements, or body language. Pulling the lips or grinning seems to be a sign of aggression throughout the world for monkeys.
Other signs of aggression may include bobbing a head, yawning or jerking shoulders, and heading ahead.
Some Amazing facts about Monkeys
Below are some interesting and amazing monkey facts…
- Monkeys are social, living to groups called a ‘troop’, and they express admiration and bonding through the hygiene process.
- Monkey habitats could include grasslands, high plains, tresses, and forests.
- They are also quickly losing places in which they can live since it disappears because of human invasion.
- Monkeys living in trees were called arboreal or spend most their lives throughout the trees.
- Species like baboons mainly live on land.
- Monkeys were omnivores, or eat nuts, seedlings, leaves, flowers, fruits, insects, or honey.
- A pygmy marmoset is living in the forests across the Amazon River to South American, for whom the body is only 10 centimeters long. This is the world’s smallest Monkey. Marmosets, unlike many other monkeys, have claws to grab over to the bark as they climb stairs. To assist them in compromising, they curl out the long tail around trees. They eat nuts or insects.
- The winter weather is pretty cold in Japan, in which macaque monkey lives. The Japanese macaques have shaggy coats to warm them up, and some maintain the cold out of the volcanic bolts through sitting throughout the warm water.
10 Lines on Monkey
- The Monkey is an animal that lives predominantly on tresses; it often arrives on the ground to look for food.
- Monkeys apart from Australia and colder places were found in certain parts of Asia, Africa, or America.
- We classified monkeys as “Old World Monkeys” or “New World Monkeys” in two classifications.
- Monkeys have long legs and a grasping tail fur on the skin, the tail that can catch and hold anything.
- The nose of monkeys is like humans where the nostrils descend, and have joined around each other.
- 6) The ears for monkeys will be on the sides to their heads and that is clear.
- The Monkey is predominantly a herbivorous animal, meaning that he eats plants, twigs, fruits, veggies, and so on.
- To general, the Monkey lives onto the trees or takes his food from here; those who live in towns steal food from shops or homes.
- There will be over 250 different species for monkeys known around the world.
- In particular, the Monkey lives in such a jungle for a minimum of 15 years to a limit of 30 decades.
For a Hindu, a monkey becomes considered sacred and that all pilgrims who visit hill temples in which they have drawn sensitive shelter treat them of favor or kindness. Monkeys are amongst the world’s most recognized beasts.
They are sometimes medium to lengthy-tailed. They spend the vast majority of treetops, whereas others stay overnight flatter savannas or grasslands. Most monkeys survive the diet for nuts, fruits, eggs, insects, fruit, leaves, and maybe other smaller animals. I hope you liked this informative essay on monkey.