In this article, we have published a Save water speech for Students of school and college in 600-700 words. Students can take help from this speech to create a great speech for World Water Day which people celebrate on 22 March every year. Also, it is the best source to make an essay and speech for exam preparation.
So, let’s start the Save water speech…
Save water Speech (700 Words)
Respected everyone! Today I have the opportunity to talk about water saving. I am very grateful to the entire ownership for giving him such respect.
Water is the soul of life. It is the basis of our existence, safety, progress, and development. It is sacred, natural, and readily available. But do we care anything about water? Are we not carefree and don’t use water much?
Can we all imagine what life would be like without enough water? We cannot live without water. Even though we all accept this fact, we all abuse the water!
Everyone is honored here! We all know the fact that water is an essential unit behind the progress and prosperity of all humankind. Water conservation is a topic we all need to discuss today. We are not talking about water use and importance; instead, we should be talking about water abuse and overuse.
Dear all! As you all know, 97% of the water on earth is 100% salty oceans. Of the remaining 3%, two percent are in the form of glaciers and polar ice caps, and only 1 percent of water is available for drinking! Given the massive increase in world population and water needs, this water will soon dry up, if appropriate measures are taken to conserve water.
It is very frustrating to notice that we are increasingly misusing water for our multi-purpose use. Water is also misused in homes, industries, and agriculture: water conservation collective habit and national motto. So, before we talk about water-saving steps, let’s list the areas where we are using water.
- For everyday chores in homes
- In schools, hospitals, and offices
- In farming with old practices and water use habits
- In amusement parks, restaurants, malls, etc.
Also Read : Essay on Save Water
Dear all! As we have said, here are the places where water is abused in daily life. However, we must take note of how to properly manage water use in our daily routine. Here are some of the techniques that can be worked out on a personal and collective level.
1. To save water domestically, we can conserve water by preventing water leakage in our taps, hand pumps, water tanks, etc. All family members must make the same commitment to reducing water wastage.
2. We should educate our children and community members about the importance of water conservation in schools, colleges, offices, etc.
3. We can effectively use social media and the Internet to comprehensively cover water issues and ways to protect and conserve it. Besides, we can raise awareness about it through TV, newspapers, hoardings, posters, etc.
4. Conduct various seminars and public events to raise the issue of water-saving at the community level.
5. We have the old farming method and technology. Many use heavy water with no value. Therefore, we need to promote water-efficient technology and modern methods among farmers and landowners to save water.
6. Ensure fun parks, large malls, and clubs are free of water abuse. People need to be careful and aware of the value and value of water.
7. Saving water is a national policy and common practice. All these measures for water conservation should be strictly implemented.
Also read: Article on Rainwater harvesting
Dear friends, we cannot measure the value of water until we realize it. Although water is a natural gift, nature is not generous to everyone. If you look around the world, you will find many parts of this world facing water shortage and water crisis. There is no access to safe, clean drinking water for billions of people around the world. Various parts of the world have been drought and drought for decades. The world is not as green as it looks here and there. Millions of stories are told.