Here you will read Health is Wealth Essay for students and children in 1000 words. It includes introduction, importance, reasons, tips, 10 lines on maintaining good health.
Health is Wealth Essay For Students and Children (1000 Words)
The physical, as well as mental well-being of a person, is in a way far more critical than the amount of wealth that he possesses.
There is an old saying, “Health Is Wealth”, which is one of the most important phrases that describes the importance of human health over wealth. Practically everyone will agree with this phrase because we know that our health is the most vital part of our lives.
Being free from any kind of physical illness or from diseases doesn’t mean that you’re having a healthy lifestyle.
You might look healthy and fit, free from diseases, but if you eat junk food, indulge in unhealthy habits or anything else, then you might not be healthy in the long run.
A healthy person is someone whose body is fully functional and has good physical, mental, and social health.
The best way to maintain proper physical health is to eat good food, have a balanced diet, take essential nutrients in correct quantities, and exercise. Socialising with people is also an important aspect that is required for the mental well-being of a person.
Taking proper rest and sleeping is an equally essential element that our body requires.
Also read: Health and Hygiene Essay
Importance of Maintaining Good Health
To stay healthy has always been important to remain good in all the positive aspects of our life. Physical fitness is not the complete meaning of being healthy; it means to be mentally and emotionally healthy too.
Taking care of ourselves is part of a healthy lifestyle and is essential for our self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-image. Good health can boost our energy and strength, and it gives us the courage to deal with difficult tasks and situations.
If we are physically and mentally well, then we can easily manage the stress of our day-to-day activities. All these things help you have a balanced mindset and keep us happy with our healthy lifestyle.
Depression, anxiety, and mental illness are some problems that an individual might face if his brain is not healthy as per his age. A healthy diet, exercise, and proper sleep are the habits that can help you come out of such issues.
Fruits, vegetables, nuts, legumes, fish, and lean meat are some good items that can effectively supply all the nutrients to our body that we require keeping it healthy.
Improved cardiovascular health and prevention of cancer are some benefits that you get by maintaining a clean diet. It also helps you to reduce the cholesterol level in your body.
How to Improve Our Health? – Few Tips
Here are some practical habits that you can do to improve your health.
- Eat a healthy diet: Eat various types of food that are good for your physical and mental health. By eating healthy food like fruits, vegetables, nuts, and other nutrient-rich food, you’ll be able to maintain proper weight and stay away from kinds of illnesses and diseases. Reduce the intake of food items that comprise high quantities of salt and sugar, as it may lead to diabetes.
- Exercise: Involve yourself in a routine exercise. It doesn’t mean that you hit the gym and build muscles; you just need to maintain regular exercise to keep your body fit and active. You can also play outdoor games that keep you active and refreshed, apart from exercise. These physical activities keep you physically and mentally well and help in your overall well-being.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: Consumption of alcohol. Various health issues like mental and behavioural disorders and can also cause diseases like liver cirrhosis and heart problems. Similarly, smoking is also responsible for some health uses like lung disease, stroke, heart diseases and can even lead to cancer.
- Drink safe water: Water is an essential element of our life. Most of our health depends on the water that we use for our daily activities. There are different water-borne diseases like cholera, hepatitis, and diarrhoea that can easily affect your health if you are using contaminated water. Make sure you always have a safe source of water.
Why is Health Equals to Wealth?
Our good health is far more important to us as compared to the amount of wealth that we possess. Health is the only real wealth that we possess, and we should treasure it.
What good can all our financial success do to us if we cannot enjoy it because of our poor health condition?
If your health is not so good, then you’ll spend a lot of your time battling with diseases and nursing yourself to gain the proper function of your body.
While busy taking care of yourself, you can never get sufficient time and energy to enjoy your life, even if you have a lot of money.
10 Lines on Health is Wealth
- The term health is wealth signifies how important our health is as compared to the material and financial wealth that we possess.
- The real wealth that we possess is our healthy habits, like a balanced diet, good food, proper sleep, and active physical activities.
- Eating junk food and other unhealthy items is harmful to our health.
- The World Health Organization celebrates World Health Day on 7th April every year.
- Having proper physical and mental conditions is the most important to have a good lifestyle.
- Staying healthy not just means being free from diseases but to having emotional, social, and mental well-being as well.
- Unwanted stress can lead to health issues like depression and anxiety.
- Activities like brain games, reading, writing, and watching funny videos are necessary to improve mental health.
- To keep the body healthy, one should take a bath daily, brush teeth and wash hands before and after eating food.
- Maintaining good health brings positivity, boosts self-confidence, and enhances self-esteem.
Also read: Speech on Health and Fitness
Health is wealth because if you don’t have a proper health condition, then all your wealth, material possessions, and fame cannot be enough to provide you with a high-quality life. You will be limited because of your physical health.
Thus, maintaining an active mind and body is the key to balancing our daily activities and keeping going smoothly. You are really a blessed person if you are fit and healthy.
Having a healthy lifestyle is one of the essential components of being happy and attaining a better mental state. It brings positivity to our lives and gives us sufficient enthusiasm and courage to deal with complex problems and situations.
Being physically and mentally healthy can also motivate us to make targets in life and achieve them with hard work, effort, and dedication.
I hopw you liked this Health is Wealth Essay for students.