In this article, you will read ‘my village essay’ for students and children in 1000 words. This essay includes the introduction, description, nature’s beauty, daily lives, 10 lines about my village.
My Village Essay (1000 Words)
One of the crucial means to develop a relationship with nature and also the land is to live in a village. The village is a location where we can observe a natural setting.
This town is densely packed with structures and factories. Now, this is much more challenging to establish a connection among natures in the city.
This can be mixed, but it will take the shape of environmental degradation, which is the most serious issue facing the environment.
One can now observe that city dwellers are likewise attempting to restore nature. This is accomplished by growing trees in the front and in nearby areas.
Several people believe that living in poor rural areas or a hamlet is impossible, whereas modern town life can supply practically anything possible.
Not everyone is suited to such an energetic and bright lifestyle. Several people prefer their life to be simple and bright, rather than striving for extreme prosperity and luxury.
Whether you want to live in harmony with the environment, the village seems to be the place to be. Individuals have all they need to live comfortably.
Villages are content just to meet their basic needs, and they will always have fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, water, and enough clean air on hand.
Description of My Village
Our cultural customs, as well as traditions, are preserved in the villages. Local inhabitants frequently arrange festivals and fairs to showcase the diversity of our culture.
Temple in my village is indeed a divine location where people can find inspiration for new projects and worship for their relatives and themselves.
Villages living to foster a special bond between older than well as younger generations. Younger folks hold their children and grandparents in high regard and heed their wise counsel.
There are many factories in places like Mumbai that produce trash and pollution. There aren’t many factories in the area; therefore, pollution isn’t a problem.
Individuals in the community ought to render a one-to-one interaction. Those who have lived in the rural community have this distinct “feeling.” They help one another and share their joys and sorrows.
Relationships in my village are personal. Every person learns a lot regarding their neighbours, activities, interests, and attitudes because of these connections. We have a solid understanding of each participant in the communal village.
Nature Beauty in My Village
There aren’t many ambitious men; therefore, there aren’t multiple feelings. Although their options for generating income are limited, their level of living is lesser than it is in the city. They regard the planet as the most significant achievement of all.
Their main source of income is agriculture. Whenever onerous taxes or even other measures endanger their property ownership, they join revolutionary movements such as the Soviet Union in Russia.
Your word of honour is more essential than binding agreements. Crimes in remote areas are uncommon. Further, the proceedings of crime can be used nor are tough to remove because of a small secret.
The village is just a natural setting; this village takes on a more natural appearance. There are many trees and a diverse range of natural resources. Country life is perhaps the longest life for individuals and all living things.
This village is perhaps the most valuable spot if anybody wishes to experience the tactile environment and witness its goodness. There you can witness how people’s lives are changing as well as wonderful sceneries with the view.
The most major and lasting impact on the environment is the atmosphere. The value of either a village includes divine aesthetic touches, such as mind plus soul rest.
Villagers Daily Lives
Inside the village, there seem to be people whose personalities aren’t very trendy or appealing, but their presence makes them attractive.
This village is otherwise a basic yet easy-going society where it renders for basic requirements and necessities such as nutrition, shelter, plus clothing.
These residents of the village may not live in luxury like city dwellers, but they are content with their situation. People can cope with them in a limited range of foods, clothing, and facilities.
Village Society’s Benefits
- This poet is best described by the poet’s ability to live in the community. These villagers’ lives went by rapidly, which may have been helpful to them. Animals are most lovely when all-natural landscapes surround them.
- This village’s commotion and craziness are indicators that man is living his most healthy and normal life. There seems to be peace and harmony in the villages, which is good for the environment’s health. These residents lead a simple, non-luxury existence.
- They exemplify the ideal life which poets sing about. They live like peasants pass them by pleasantly, and nature accompanies them in their labour.
- Villages have many options and live in a beautiful gift-giving environment. Humans, there is a thriving village that is surrounded by clean air.
- Residents of such villages are healthier, more engaged, and straighter than city dwellers.
- There is quite a mental and physical peace of living in rural places that provides possibilities to think, educate, and develop, which seem to be impossible to do in this advanced approaching urban environment.
- Further, the amount of fresh air & better living conditions gives a healthy physical and mental state, which city life has never provided.
- The inhabitants have many opportunities to appreciate nature’s lovely treasures.
10 Lines on My Village in English
- Madhya Pradesh is where my village is located.
- It is in a natural setting.
- The settlement is bisected by a river that flows through it.
- The river serves as a source of water during irrigation and for some other agricultural purposes.
- River water is used for cleaning and washing besides irrigation.
- Several women and servants go to the nearby well to get drinking water.
- This village has a few vehicles. As a result, there is minimal or no contamination.
- Because the community has a small population, it is kept clean and orderly.
- Agriculture, cattle-raising, and fishing are the most common occupations here.
- To modernise the village, construction work is being carried out.
Conclusion (My Village Essay)
Thus, several more philosophers, as well as brilliant intellectuals, admired village life though, since the purposefulness of everyday life inside the countryside allows villagers to feel good.
Anyone can simply discover calm spiritual weather and relax while admiring the magnificent scenery. Here are certain specific points when one feels the need to get aside from the stresses and complexities of city life.
One can sense the passage of time and experience a slower pace in your rural life. I hope you are enjoying this My village essay.